If there is one thing that a lot of business owners could do with more of today, it is space. Your office may have felt like it was the perfect size when you first moved in. However, now several years have passed, and clutter has built up and working processes have changed, it may feel like you barely have room to breathe. It is easy to assume that you have simply outgrown your office space. Nevertheless, an office fit out is simply all that is required. Re-thinking office design with the assistance of seasoned professionals can ensure that your office looks and feels bigger. With that being said, read on to discover five examples of how we can make your office seem larger with a new fit out.
1. Ensuring your office is fit for purpose - This is what an office fit out is all about. It is about making sure that your office is working for you. We will take the time to work with you so that we can understand your needs and what you want from your office space. We will then work hard to design a space that achieves this.
2. Replacing your desks - One of the easiest ways to make a difference in terms of office space is to replace your desks. After all, desks are bulky and they take up a lot of room. Therefore, by replacing them with something slimmer, or be creating a hot desk area, you can create a much more spacious environment.
3. Let there be light - The careful use of light is imperative in any office. Bringing as much natural light into your office as possible is a good place to start. However, there are many ways that we can manipulate light to your benefit, from using reflective surfaces to careful mirror placement.
4. Open up the room with colour - Colours have an impact on the way that we feel. Light colours can make a room feel fresher and lighter. We will use colours carefully throughout your office design to open up space while also keeping your brand image in mind at all times.
5. Move into the digital age - Last but not least, getting your business up-to-date in terms of embracing cloud technology to minimise your storage requirements is imperative when creating an office that looks bigger. We will also ensure that there are innovative storage solutions in place for those items that do need to be kept on-site.
So there you have it: five of the different ways that we can make your office seem bigger with a new fit out. Of course, these are just a mere handful of examples, and there are plenty of different ways we can go about making your office space seem bigger. It all depends on the nature of your business and indeed the way your current office is. For more information on how we can make your office seem bigger with a new fit out, please give us a call.