At GXI Limited, we make every effort to ensure we protect your personal information.
This Policy, in conjunction with our Terms and Conditions, explains how GXI may use the information we collect about you, as well as the rights you have over any personal information we hold about you.
Please read this Policy and our Terms and Conditions carefully; by accessing the Website you confirm to have understood and agreed to them.
Information we collect
We collect information about you (such as your name, email address, phone number, shipping address, order details, quote request) when you:
- visit the Website;
- take part in our promotions, competitions, customer surveys and questionnaires, or
- contact us via contact forms, email, phone, or letter.
Why we collect your information
We collect your personal information to help GXI Ltd better understand you and enable us to personalise your experience with GXI, including offers, promotions, and services to meet your needs. We use your information to:
- offers and promotions to you;
- process your orders;
- tell you about important changes to GXI;
- develop and improve our products and services;
- manage promotions, competitions, customer surveys and questionnaires; and
- check and verify your identity, and prevent or detect crime.
- to process and arrange the delivery of your orders.
We never share your information with third-party companies for their own use.
Security of your information
We ensure that your personal information is securely stored. We use SSL security on our Website that encrypts all the data submitted by you.
Third-party access to your information
We do not share your personal information with any companies for their own use. However, we do share your data with our shipping partners and manufacturers to enable them to process and ship your orders.
Usage of Cookies on the Website